Re: [K12OSN] Help! Serverless Accelerated Reader / Flash 9 / Adobe Reader

It's not one of those dumb sites that requires Internet Explorer, is it?
If so, you could try installing the User Agent Switcher in Firefox.
Then use it to have Firefox "pretend" to be Internet Explorer and see if
that fixes it.

-Rob