[K12OSN] Help! Serverless Accelerated Reader / Flash 9 / Adobe Reader

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Sat Mar 24 03:01:29 UTC 2007

Kari....do you have a proxy server between you and the internet?  If
so...you could be getting hung up in there.  Java Web Start also has a
place to enter a proxy setting.  Couple of ideas....set the proxy to
"nocache" the AR site....and also check Java Web Start for proxy
settings....(that is if you have a proxy)