Re: [K12OSN] Lists of thin clients.

Vince,

How about this page:

    http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/Clients

It may not have everything, but it's a wiki page, so I encourage people to add to it.

Jim McQuillan
jam Ltsp org

Vince Callaway wrote:
There are a bunch of old thin clients floating around.  Most have
embedded software for Citrix.

I've not seen any wiki pages setup to act as a guide to what works and
what does not.  A bit of googling only turns up old info usually.

An example is I recently bought a couple of Neoware Capio boxes off
ebay.  One worked for LTSP the other doesn't.  They appear almost
identical.

There are always a bunch of wyse, neoware, compaq and other boxes on
ebay.  I suspect many of these will pxe boot.  The question is how to
know which ones?