Re: [K12OSN] Lists of thin clients.

On 3/25/07, ahodson <ahodson elp rr com> wrote:
I didn't see any WYSE WT3350SE listed, and that's good, because they
apparently can't do a PXE boot. I have 4 units (with power supplies)
that I am willing to donate to anybody that might want/need them. They
are a bit heavy, so we would have to agree on a postage payment.
cheers

Hi

Take a look at the http://wiki.ltsp.org/twiki/bin/view/Ltsp/Clients#Compaq_Winterm as it might be applicable.  I might be willing to take one off your hands to see what I can do with it if the shipping isn't too much...

Tim