[K12OSN] (no subject)

Joshua Sommermeyer sommermeyerj at concordiacrusaders.org
Mon Mar 26 14:33:48 UTC 2007

Greetings!

I have been lurking for some time but have finally downloaded and burned
my set of K12LTSP disks... I am planning a 2 lab installation for next
year and am also talking to a company called "SafeDesk" they offer a
turnkey solution (at a cost) with support and such.  Have any of you had
experience with SafeDesk or other 3rd party vendors that package LTSP
and sell their services to schools?

Thanks!

Joshua D. Sommermeyer
Assistant Principal - Technology Director
Concordia Lutheran High School
(o) 281.351.2547
(f) 281.255.8806
www.concordiacrusaders.org
sommermeyerj at concordiacrusaders.org

+++The Mission of Concordia Lutheran High School is to Build Lives of
Excellence upon the Foundation of Christ. +++