[K12OSN] reinstalling gnome after server upgrade

Hello,

 Thanks for the ideas. I did try " reset default desktop" login as Dan
suggested. I get three terminal type windows saying"xsm:default" with
about three listings as" smproxy , xterm , & twm " with each of its
properties if click each one. Strange?. I click the "shutdown" to save
the changes but after a re-login i still get the exact same errors at
login. I should have clarified better,, ALL users logging in get the same
error message(s) under a Gnome login. So, it is not just a couple users
that receives this error. After closing all of the error " boxes" each
time I end up with just a blue background,,,no icons,,,no panel,,etc.
Scratching head,,,

Thanks,

Barry Cisna