Re: [K12OSN] Lists of thin clients.

No problem replacing these bookends, and sending them where they may be useful - please provide me (off list) with your addresses and zips and I'll give you a postage estimate. If you guys can make them work, perhaps we are all in for a treat!
cheers
Alan
El Paso TX
-=o=-
Vince Callaway wrote:
If you don't mind splitting them up I would take one also.  Maybe one of
us can get them working.

I see a lot of these on ebay cheap.  If they can be made to work it
would be a good resource.