Re: [K12OSN] Help needed: rdesktop timeout problem

I think this is the login process on the server timing out, nothing to do with rdesktop itself. If you connect to a server using RDP on a Windows workstation, and leave it at the login prompt, it times out then too. Unfortunately I don't have any way to take this further myself, but I do think you need to research the server side on this.