Re: [K12OSN] Filtering OT

iptables -A INPUT -p all -s 216.178.38.0/24 -i eth0 -j DROP

there's my iptable rule for drop'n all MySpace packets as well for those that are interested.

Mel Wade wrote:
That was my plan. In my first attempt I was not able to find all the IP addresses. Then, thanks to a clue from this list, I think I have the group blocked.