[K12OSN] OT - Anyone with pgina + OS X experience?

Hey all,

I'm trying to get my windows boxes to authenticate to the LDAP
OpenDirectory server on my OS X server without it being a PDC.

pgina is supposed to allow me to do this, but I'm not having success.
If you've dabbled in this arena or might be clueful, please contact
me off list as I don't want to clutter up folks inboxes with any more
non LTSP stuff. If people think it's of value to the LTSP list then
on list is OK with me, but I suspect I'm in an extremely small group
of people who might find this thread of use.

Thanks a bunch,
Jimmy Schwankl

****This Message was sent through the Chatham County Schools E-Mail Server****

All e-mail correspondence to and from this address is subject to the
North Carolina Public Records Law, which may result in monitoring and
disclosure to third parties, including law enforcement.