[K12OSN] iptables-k12ltsp: unrecognized service -- etc.

I'm struggling with nat for non-terminals.  looking back Eric
mentioned that iptables-k12ltsp should be set on.  but it doesn't
exist as a service...only iptables. is that ok?

Thanks,
Peter

P.S. Please forgive, this should probably be it's own post:  could
this be the cause of my lts.conf rdesktop difficultly?  I can ping the
winterm from the client but telnet xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx 3389 says
'connection closed by foreign host'.  on the server telnet to winterm
works.