Re: [K12OSN] Recommendations for PXE NICs

Check out  http://www.argontechnology.com/product.aspx/cid1/103/pid/159

I've been using this Realtek 8139  NIC with MBA to PXE boot from LTSP server for a couple of years now.
Price is very competitive - $15.99  for NIC and boot ROM combo.  They can also provide Etherboot boot ROMs if you wish.