[K12OSN] iptables-k12ltsp: unrecognized service -- etc.

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Thu Mar 29 15:48:48 UTC 2007

Peter, I struggled with this as well...actually went so far as to
destroy one server's config(Thankful BackupPC managed that server so it
was simple to restore)...but I never did get it working...which to me
was odd because I had it configured the same as I did my Linux
firewall/gateway(without any DROP rules)

Haven't had time to go back and revisit it..just ran more wires :(

--Huck