[K12OSN] Mac G3 clients

Hey everyone. I've been reading the mailing list for quite some time, just never really had anything to say. Well that has changed now..

Ok, so a supplier of mine comes up with these used G3s for like $60 each - working but no keyboard or mouse. I was wondering if these could be used to basically create an entire computer lab using these G3s booting into LTSP. Good idea or bad? The tables sure would be a lot cleaner and neater with the "all built into one device" features of those macs. AND $60 per client doesn't sound bad at all..

Thanks for your comments.
--
Shawn Maggard
Advance Computers