Re: [K12OSN] Mac G3 clients

Hmm, I agree with you on that. The only reason I would consider doing this is if I could get them all from one spot and know for sure that $60 per machine is a done deal - $60 per client with good, working monitor - no more no less.

Does anyone know of any good computer wholesalers? (real ones that need a tax id/reseller permit)

Thanks!