[K12OSN] Wiki

Jon Spriggs jon at spriggs.org.uk
Sat Mar 31 22:20:53 UTC 2007

The way to do it is to create a link to the content you want to write,
then save it, then click on that link.

Instant new section!

Unless of course you mean a new section on the page...

Jon

On 31/03/07, Vince Callaway <vince at totalsense.com> wrote:
> Ok, time for a confession.
>
> I've been working with some form of Unix/Linux for about 20 years.  Even
> with all that experience I'm clueless about wiki editing.
>
> If someone would be so kind as to setup a section for Neoware on the
> thin clients page I will put up the info on them.  I can figure out
> basic editing, just not sure how to create a new section.

Jon Spriggs LPIC-1 Certified
hackerkey.com://v4sw6BHUhw5ln3pr5$ck4ma3u7L$w5TUX$m5l7ADFKLRSU$i852Ne5t5BGRSb8AGKMOPTen6a2Xs0Ir5p-2.88/0g5CMT