Re: [K12OSN] Wiki

The way to do it is to create a link to the content you want to write,
then save it, then click on that link.

Instant new section!

Unless of course you mean a new section on the page...

Jon

On 31/03/07, Vince Callaway <vince totalsense com> wrote:
Ok, time for a confession.

I've been working with some form of Unix/Linux for about 20 years.  Even
with all that experience I'm clueless about wiki editing.

If someone would be so kind as to setup a section for Neoware on the
thin clients page I will put up the info on them.  I can figure out
basic editing, just not sure how to create a new section.