[K12OSN] Update on Morley's K12LTSP situation

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Wed May 2 13:53:11 UTC 2007

I also wrote a wiki page on 'repairing' Flash 9's broken sound, mostly for my own
purposes.  So, now we have three accounts of how to get Flash 9 sound working--this is a
good thing, no such thing as too much documentation.  I've put links to all three on the
wiki under Software/Admin, clumped together.  Tom, I couldn't find the top level page
that pointed to your notes on getting stuff to work with the 64-bit install, so I just
made a link to it under Software/Admin.

Peter