[K12OSN] Just about ready to make a purchase

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Tue May 8 18:18:44 UTC 2007

90 machines all concurrently logged in?? My personal experience screams
slow...but I hope that's not the case for you...(network bottlenecks,
not server)

45 min training sessions weekly...

You might want to look into using Captivate/Camtasia or some such tool
to record mini-training videos for specific tasks...and export them as
flash and put them on an Intranet somewhere for them to have access to
at their leisure...just a suggestion =)

Kudos on saving $90k of either tax dollars or privately donated funds!

--Huck