[K12OSN] some scripting help

Ray Garza rgarza28 at gmail.com
Sat May 12 13:34:45 UTC 2007

Ok I got my script working but I want to suppress a warning that is a result
of a "For Loop". Here is the line of code in question:

for filename in 'ls /home/$account/.mozilla/firefox/*.default/cache';do

It works fine but it kicks out an error if the cache does not exist (such as
new user that hasn't surfed the Internet yet). I plan to run it as a cron job
but I don't want the error messages popping up on the screen. Is there a way
to suppress the error message? Will putting it in a cron job log the error
but not display it?

Cheers,

Ray