[K12OSN] Installing FreeMind / Add to k12ltsp additional software?

Levi Kemp lnkemp at bolivar.k12.mo.us
Wed May 16 18:05:44 UTC 2007

I was trying to install FreeMind, possibly as a replacement for
SmartIdeas, but I get an error resolving dependencies:
Missing Dependency: relaxngDatatype is needed by package freemind
Missing Dependency: msv-xsdlib is needed by package freemind
I can seem to yum install either of those. And I can only find
info/dowloads for msv-xsdlib, not the relaxngDatatype. Any thoughts?

Levi