[K12OSN] OpenBiblio and what on a server?

Shane Stafford staffords at glenburn.net
Fri May 18 12:03:18 UTC 2007

we are looking getting a server   (Dual proc., 4GB RAM, etc.) to host a
library software.   What other types of software might make sense to share
this server.    We already have Moodle and Web space offsite (so could
move that in-house), but not sure it is necessary.   I would like to get
DansGuardian going, but it didn't make sense to share this particular
server.  Any other thoughts about how folks share services on their
servers?    Maybe an FTP location?

I guess the better way to phrase this question is in what ways to folks
set up their servers to share services or not share services.

thanks

Shane Stafford
Director Information Services
Maine School Union 90