[K12OSN] winbindd error

Levi Kemp lnkemp at bolivar.k12.mo.us
Fri May 18 15:33:10 UTC 2007

For some reason I was thinking my issue with this was my hosts file.
Double check it to make sure you have an entry for your domain IP, not
just the 127.0.0.1 and the one for the SERVER.LTSP . I'll look back at
all the emails I kept from all the people who helped me and see if it
was something else.

Levi