[K12OSN] winbindd error

Ray Garza ray at mission.lib.tx.us
Fri May 18 16:02:42 UTC 2007

On Friday 18 May 2007 10:33:10 am Levi Kemp wrote:
> For some reason I was thinking my issue with this was my hosts file.
> Double check it to make sure you have an entry for your domain IP, not
> just the 127.0.0.1 and the one for the SERVER.LTSP . I'll look back at
> all the emails I kept from all the people who helped me and see if it
> was something else.
>
> Levi
Ya, I've looed at my host and resolv.conf files but here they are in case I
missed something.

/etc/host
127.0.0.1               k12ltsp3.mission.lib.tx.us k12ltsp3
localhost.localdomain localhost
public_IP.198 k12ltsp3.mission.lib.tx.us k12ltsp3
public_IP.60  checklist.localhost checklist
::1             k12ltsp3.mission.lib.tx.us k12ltsp3 localhost.localdomain
localhost
192.168.1.1     ws001.ltsp      ws001
192.168.1.2     ws002.ltsp      ws002
192.168.1.3     ws003.ltsp      ws003

/etc/resolv.conf
search mission.lib.tx.us
nameserver public_IP.60
nameserver public_IP.2
nameserver public_IP.3

I've compared the two files with the server that is working and they are
identical except for the IP for the k12ltps3 server and the IP's for the
workstations "ws001 ... ws253"