[K12OSN]

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Thu May 24 12:19:40 UTC 2007

Rick Stout's Fedora tutorial is ever helpful (and as mentioned
elsewhere, make sure that the client key is correct).

http://fedoranews.org/contributors/rick_stout/freenx/

and, yes, put me into the camp of FreeNX fans. We use a FreeNX gateway
for off-site access and then VNC to subsequent machines.

regards,
William