[K12OSN] Client Ram

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Fri May 25 05:09:49 UTC 2007

Now, this is interesting.  I just read the link that Dan Young provided,
and I'm now quite surprised that my own clients aren't crashing!
According to this, they should be, since www.digitalblasphemy.com is one
of my favorite Web sites.

Those who are experiencing this, do you still get the crashes if you do
the same things with that browser that you do with Firefox?

--TP
Do you GNU!?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.gnu.org/>--the ultimate antivirus
protection!