[K12OSN] sudden appearance of grey X

William Fragakis william at fragakis.com
Fri May 25 16:35:45 UTC 2007

This probably has a 1% chance of helping you but we had a server that
would suddenly give everyone the ltsp equivalent of the middle digit -
the grey screen X. The clients would get dhcp and boot fine right to the
X. Turns out it was a bad piece of ram. Don't know if your log files
reveal anything interesting.

William