[K12OSN] Sanity check needed before rollout

Leotis buchanan leotisbuchanan at gmail.com
Tue May 29 19:02:39 UTC 2007

Greetings in the name of Jah,

I am new to LTSP, i want to set up demo network, i have been reading. I see
where alot of  the group members have setup very large networks, i would
like to set up just a small network of about five pc, with a single server,

   - can anyone tell me where is a good source for terminal machines, are
   parts to build such   terminals.
   - Whats the best route to take, build a home brew server or buy a
   server.
   - Are there any good tutorials about building a LTSP server from
   scratch.

  Blessings to  one all