[K12OSN] Firefox crashes

Michael Blinn mblinn at peopleplaces.org
Tue May 1 12:39:21 UTC 2007

  Awesome. I was searching for the error_code, request_code and
minor_code. Thank you Dan, I'll add these parameters and see if that helps.
Cheers,
 Michael Blinn

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This message, and any attachments that may accompany it, contain information that is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the recipient of this message is not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or other use of this communication or any of the information, which it contains is unauthorized and prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the original sender by return mail and delete this message, along with any attachments, from your computer. Thank you.