[K12OSN] Not full screen, just a window

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Wed May 2 13:58:34 UTC 2007

You will need to set up each terminal with their own screen resolution
and settings in lts.conf. Most LCD's have a very limited frequency range
whereas most modern CRT's have a very wide range.

If the LCD screen supports native 1024x768 and you try to use a 800x600
resolution, you will get an error message from the monitor. Some
monitors allow turning off that error message and some don't.

Currently, tuxtype2 does not have a way to specify the resolution.