[K12OSN] Firefox crashes

Levi Kemp lnkemp at bolivar.k12.mo.us
Thu May 3 15:59:14 UTC 2007

I'm actually using the i810 on Compaq iPAQ's. They seem to be ok, but I
haven't had a chance to push them. Actually I'm not sure what I'd need
to do to test them. They run TuxType fine, and have no problems viewing
pages like cnn, or other high graphics pages as far as I can tell. I
haven't even made a change to the conf file yet. Am I going to be
running into this issue and just haven't yet?