[K12OSN] Firefox crashes

Michael Blinn mblinn at peopleplaces.org
Thu May 3 17:19:23 UTC 2007

  I'm guessing you won't. I can repeat my error when opening
overstock.com, going to 'footware', and changing the results-per-page to
100.

Interestingly, when trying to capture the xorg.log file on vt2, I
performed the above and quickly switched to VT2, where I was tailing the
log file. Something about the operation not being on-screen made it
work. Subsequent page loads worked great too; I was navigating all over
the place without errors. That's really weird. If only I could teach my
users to be prescient and switch to the virtual terminal right before a
crash happens...

-Michael