[K12OSN] Firefox crashes

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Thu May 3 19:48:13 UTC 2007

THAT is interesting! So the browser is crashing the display manager
during a nasty load in of javascript.

Test #2309384 :)

Open firefox, disable javascript and try it again. If it doesn't crash,
it's a javascript bug in firefox. Let them know the version and link for
the crash.

Note: many site have lousy javascript that cause many problems. The real
bug is on their end.