[K12OSN] Firefox crashes

Michael Blinn mblinn at peopleplaces.org
Thu May 3 20:40:00 UTC 2007

Disabling JavaScript makes everything work. The Bummer is that the LAMP
database I wrote for our staff uses quite a bit of JavaScript, so I
can't turn it off for everyone. I think test #2309385 will be to update
to v6, which (I think) has a newer xorg, gnome and metacity, and see if
it still happens.. at least now we know the root cause.

(By the way, when you say 'let them know', do you mean filing a bugzilla
report?)

Thank you James & Jim for your help in whittling this down. I'll keep
you posted.

Cheers,
 Michael