[K12OSN] System76

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Tue May 8 04:05:11 UTC 2007

That's probably because that Marvell piece of junk is cheaper and he
thought he could pull a fast one.  I've seen that trick many, many
times.  Way to catch him, and make sure that his boss's boss knows.

--TP
Do you GNU!?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.gnu.org/>--the ultimate antivirus
protection!