Re: [K12OSN] K12LTSP non LTSP install glitch

Mine did, but then again I used RC5 or whichever was the one right before LIVE...and DVD rather than CD...

Possibly you chose alternate options on the initial couple of screens?

--Huck

mrok12osn eastgranby k12 ct us wrote:
I just started using the K12LTSP 6.0.0 cd's to build a few Samba servers. I noticed that the install process does not provide a place to specify an
IP address or gateway address.  Not a big deal in that they can easily be
specified after the install.

Mark Orenstein
East Granby, CT School System