[K12OSN] pxe problems

Hi
I booted the failing system using a pclinux live cd. I can issue mount
-t nfs pkcentos:/opt/ltsp/i386 /mnt/test and see the contents. The dhcp
server points to pkcentos. What controls where the pxe client request
the nfs mount from? Is there a script that requests the NFS mount? I
checked LTS.conf and it has the ip address of the LTSP server.

Paul Karrel
705 2771082
ComputerTaming Services