Re: [K12OSN] Firefox crashes

  No worries. I usually upgrade a good 8-10 months after a release.. That way, I can enjoy most of the bleeding-edginess of Fedora, but still have the stability of months of patches before upgrading. FC7 is coming out soon, so it's time to get to FC6.
-Michael

Nils Breunese wrote:
Michael Blinn wrote:

  I'm upgrading to x86_64 K12v6 this evening (which is based on FC6 and
has FF1.5.0.10). I'll let you know. I'm hoping the answer is no, it
doesn't crash!  (and yes, currently on x86_64 K12v5 I'm using
flash-plugin-9.0.31.0-1)

Ok, I missed that this was not a FC6 box (yet). Good luck upgrading

Nils Breunese.

P.S. Fedora Core 5 will go EOL at the end of June:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-announce-list/2007-May/msg00000.html