Re: [K12OSN] Windows Apps in Linux

I've been running MS Office 97 and now XP and PhotoShop for years.  I'm also running an unsupported app called CadKey with more-stable-than-windows-operation for several years.  The fellows at Codeweavers are very kind and super helpful.

I should say that this is on K12LTSP thin-client labs where the apps are running super reliably.

Jim