[K12OSN] School printer server

Jeremy Schubert jschubert at shaw.ca
Wed May 16 02:50:27 UTC 2007

Thanks.  So basically I can install the K12LTSP on a machine and use it just
for the CUPS function without the terminal services part.
(Sorry, maybe not a bright question) but I assume I can also use it as a
file server to host the files for my unattended Windoze installs?  I'm use
to using a DOS network boot disk to connect to the current Windoze server on
which the unattended installs reside.  Is the connection process (we can't
use PXE) basically the same?
Thanks,
Jeremy