[K12OSN] School printer server

slashdotfx slashdotfx at gmail.com
Wed May 16 06:15:34 UTC 2007

Yes sure, K12LTSP 6.0 was based on Fedora Core, and one part  of the
installation stages you can choose to install which type of installation
(server, workstation etc), and can be configured
as printservers (cups) and fileservers (samba) and much more.

I suggest you can start by picking up a good book on the topic.