[K12OSN] School printer server

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Wed May 16 06:26:18 UTC 2007

Of course you can.  I do this all the time.

BTW, if you're looking for something that doesn't use terminal services,
then while you certainly can use K12LTSP for that, you don't *have* to.
Any GNU/Linux or *BSD system that has CUPS will work just fine.  I've
used CentOS, Debian, Slackware, K12LTSP 4.2EL, Ubuntu, Yellow Dog
Linux--even FreeBSD at one point.  All of these have CUPS.

--TP
Do you GNU!?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.gnu.org/>--the ultimate antivirus
protection!