Re: [K12OSN] local devices - PCMCIA

Go to #ltsp on irc.freenode.net and ask. Most of the LTSP devs hang out there. They can tell you how hard (or not) it would be.

Rob Owens wrote:
I've read that wiki page.  I think I'm way out of my league trying to
create new udev rules and scripts, but I'm willing to give it a try.
This particular PCMCIA card reader hooks into the PCI bus.  It is
designed to read a PCMCIA memory card.  Could
someone smarter than me tell me which rule/script would be the most
appropriate to base my custom script upon?  Or is this a lost cause?

-Rob