[K12OSN] Firefox crashes

Michael Blinn mblinn at peopleplaces.org
Thu May 17 14:24:20 UTC 2007

  The ones I've seen it crash with are overstock.com and amazon.com - I
think this is more of a resource issue than it is a Javascript issue.
Sometimes I saw this problem when loading huge pages with tons of
images, or an email with particularly large images. It's also probably
more of an i810 bug than a FireFox bug. I need to find where to file
those bugs...
-Michael