[K12OSN] Squid

Jeffrey Myers JeffMy at kdoc.dc.state.ks.us
Fri May 18 12:50:39 UTC 2007

I am trying to configure a squid proxy and a transparent proxy and I am
having issues.  I am using K12LTSP 5.0.  I am trying to proxy all terminal
clients that connect to the LTSP server but I am having problems.  Has
anyone configured this successfully?  If so do you have any advice or
instructions that could help me out?  This is a new subject to me.  A lot of
the instructions out there are for previous versions of K12ltsp and I can
not get them to work.  I have tried using a squid and squidguard combination
and a Squid and Dansguardian configuration.  I am hitting a wall on the
transparent proxy feature that come preloaded on K12LTSP 5.0 and the
transparent proxy feature -dansGuardian as well.  Any advice, instructions

or conf files would be greatly appreciated.

Jeffrey M. Myers MCSE, MCSA, MCP, A+
Technology Support Consultant II
El Dorado Correctional Facility
(316) 322-2077 FAX (316) 322-2019