[K12OSN] Scholastic Read 180 stumping me

Tom Wolfe twolfe at sawback.com
Fri May 18 19:10:53 UTC 2007

My testing has mainly been from an XP box -- I figure stay within Windows
until it works, then push my luck Linux rdesktop. But I've also tried
rdestkop with identical results.

And yes, for what it's worth it works on the host server, and it works
from a client installed locally on an XP machine. So it looks to me like a
problem between RDP, RDP/Terminal Server, and the fact that the software
was not designed right in the first place.

Thanks again,
Tom Wolfe