[K12OSN] idle time logout

Ray Garza rgarza28 at gmail.com
Sun May 20 16:12:52 UTC 2007

I've been searching the archives and google on idle time auto logout and no
one seems to come up with a via solution. I've ran across several posts that
suggest using the screensaver to run a script to knock people off if they are
idle for a predetermined time, but no one has posted a working solution.

Training staff and patrons about logging off is one part of the solution but i
think there should also be a s/w solution as well.

Question is what do you do to auto logout people who up and leave the PC
without logging out?

Ray Garza
Coordinator of Computer Services
Speer Memorial Library