[K12OSN] OT: Routing issue

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Mon May 21 05:31:38 UTC 2007

Ah yes, the "experts"...reminds me of MCSE's....

If your test phase would permit it, I can attest to the functionality of
CentOS 5's load balancer.  It's actually pretty darned good and even
compares favourably to F5's BigIP box.  Doesn't take that much of an
expert to set up, just some reading.  My setup, which includes two load
balancers in failover configuration, was done in three days, and that
includes the study/learning time, since I'd never actually set up a load
balancer in my life before.  Now, I can do it in less than an hour; if I
add failover, that's an hour and a half.  Oh, and it's a lot cheaper,
too.  :-)

--TP
_______________________________ never having configured *any* IP load
balancer in my life before (I had to learn)
Do you GNU!?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.gnu.org/>--the ultimate antivirus
protection!