[K12OSN] printing with 2 ltsp servers.

Rob Owens rowens at bio-chemvalve.com
Mon May 21 10:54:21 UTC 2007

In CentOS 5 the printer configuration utility has a "server settings"
section.  There are options to "show printers shared by other systems"
and "share published printers connected to this system".  You'll want to
"share" on the machine that has the printers set up, and "show" on the
rest of your machines.

If you're using the web-based cups interface, you'll find similar
settings at http://localhost:631/admin

-Rob