[K12OSN]

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Wed May 23 21:44:57 UTC 2007

Levi Kemp wrote:
> Well as per suggestion I installed freenx on the server, and a client on
> windows from nomachine.com, but I haven't been able to connect. It is
> definitely trying, it even shows the IP of the server(I typed in the DNS
> name). I'll keep playing with the settings but if I get stuck I'll be
> back to ask for help ;-) Thanks.

You have to import a copy of the /etc/nxserver/client.id.dsa.key into
the client's configuration setup (hit the 'key' button).  Sometimes I've
been able to paste the contents into the window and sometimes I had to
copy the file and import it.  I'm not sure why the paste didn't work
every time.

--
  Les Mikesell
    les at futuresource.com