[K12OSN] weird maillog

Barry Cisna brcisna at eazylivin.net
Wed May 23 22:41:55 UTC 2007

Peter,

Create an new user on this server.
AKA: userone/userone
AKA: usertwo/usertwo

See if you get the same error with a newly created user trying to log into
Squirrelmail.Also what error does Qmail throw,if you try and setup an
email client such as Evolution,with the same users that are getting the IP
errors in your maillog. This can show you a few different errors
possibly.You should be able to setup these users in Evolution,with simply
<localhost> as the pop & smtp server. (I'm sure you've tried restarting
the Qmail server a half dozen times to not make any difference?).
There has to be something in one of the qmail.conf files that is pointing
to this Ip address. I'm not familiar with how the qmail.conf files are
setup,though. sorry.Wish I could be more help.
Let us know.

Barry